Built by Divers, for Divers!
Welcome to the Caribbean's scuba diving & snorkeling paradise! Villa Makoshi Lower Level is truly your Bonaire villa rental home away from home perfect for your scuba diving and snorkeling vacation.
Enjoy your Bonaire vacation in this dive villa:
- Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with two twin beds in each, plus fold-out cot for a fifth guest (baby crib available upon request).
- Bathrooms: Private ensuite bathroom in each bedroom with double sinks and large tiled shower. Guest bathroom with toilet and sink located next to the livingroom.
- Accessibility: One ensuite bathroom has been upgraded with accessibility grab bars around the toilet area and in the shower. There is a transfer bench available for use in the shower. There is a portable wheelchair ramp that provides access from the pool patio area onto our front villa patio. All other areas of the villa are accessible with a wheelchair or walker.
- Kitchen: Fully functioning kitchen with dishes, pots, appliances (toaster, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, blender, full-sized fridge, stove, oven, and more).
- Livingroom: Comfortable livingroom with satelitte cable TV and free wireless internet.
- Patio: Covered front patio with comfortable furniture, BBQ, only steps from the swimming pool.
- Laundry: Wash machine with air-drying clothes dryer.
- Gear Washing/Storage: Outdoor rinse station & shower next to the outdoor gear drying rod, conveniently located within steps of the parking area and side entrance. Indoor gear drying rod and storage located right inside the side entrance in the laundry room.
- Safes: Security safes located in each bedroom for your passport, money, and other valuables. Laptop security cable in livingroom.
- Security: Remote-controlled, electric security gates at front entrance. Small, locked pedestrian gate at front entrance.
- Parking: Off-street parking conveniently located next to rinse station & side entrance.
- Air-conditioning: Air-condiioning in each bedroom, ceiling fans throughout, and a portable floor fan.
- Diving/Snorkeling: Located conveniently amongst all the popular scuba diving & snorkeling sites. Walking distance to some shore sites and within 5-25 minute drive to all popular shore diving & snorkeling sites.
- Beaches: Sunset Beach located less than 5 minute walk. Donkey Beach and Port Beach located near airport, about 10 minute drive. Sorobon Beach located on East coast, about 20 minute drive.
- Restaurants: Several located within walking distance including an ice cream shop. Dozens located downtown, within a 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive.
- Grocery: Small convenience stores located within walking distance. Few larger stores located within 10 minute drive.
Villa Makoshi - Lower Level truly is your home away from home! It is part of a small resort of 7 villas and makes for a great location for small groups, family reunions, weddings, or just a family getaway. The villas surround the swimming pool making it only steps from the patio. Compared to other larger resorts, you will find this dive villa quiet, private, and secure. Plenty of lounge chairs surround the pool along with lots of sunny areas and large trees providing shade if desired.
The villa is also very kid-friendly. We've had friends stay with us in the past with small children and they had a great time playing in the swimming pool and chasing the small lizards around the resort. It's gated and fenced all around the resort making it very secure.
Villa Makoshi is centrally located amongst all the popular scuba diving and snorkeling sites of Bonaire. Head north or south, you will find yellow rocks indicating marked sites around the island. Sunset beach is only a five minute walk and is secluded and quiet, perfect for snorkeling, scuba diving, or just relaxing during your Bonaire vacation!